The National Development Fund in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia allows all visitors to access the pages of its website (ndf.gov.sa), where the Fund pledges to protect the privacy of your personal data and that it will not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily choose to provide and submit this information to us through the communication channels described on this site, where this information is not exploited or used for another (illegal) purpose outside of the fulfillment and processing of your order whenever the purpose is available. We would also like to inform you that while you are browsing this site, the hosting systems automatically record visitor information related to browsing operations (information that does not reveal your personal identity) such as read pages, viewed content, or downloaded materials, for statistical purposes that help us assess the level of the content, presentation, and provision of information about system performance issues to improve the overall performance of this website.
In order to achieve the security standards on this site, and to ensure that the information and services provided are protected and made available to all visitors, the National Development Fund monitors data traffic to and from the site to protect this site and detect unauthorized access attempts or attempts to change or disable the content. It is also strictly prohibited to make unauthorized access to this site, or any of its systems, or attempts to change its contents, or disrupt access to it, or attempts to damage the site in any way. The Fund has the right to take the measures it deems appropriate to protect the information or against misuse of this website, and the Fund reserves its legal right to prosecute those responsible under the Law (the Anti-Cybercrime Law) and the legal regulations and legislation adopted in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The copyright, information, and materials available on the website of the National Development Fund are assets owned by the Fund and its affiliated funds, and it is strictly prohibited to copy, publish, or use them in a way that contradicts what they were published for or to be used for personal purposes and interests without the prior written permission of the Fund. So, in any of the regular use cases. The National Development Fund should be cited as the source for this information.
Links to external sites
Links are provided to external websites operated by affiliate funds or third parties; The fund aims through it to help the visitor to access some sites that may provide some of the services and information he needs, without any responsibility for the privacy and confidentiality policy adopted therein, its performance or its impact in general. We also advise the visitor to review the privacy and confidentiality policy of any of these sites.
Protection of personal information
The National Development Fund is obligated not to disclose the visitor’s personal information that he voluntarily provides without his personal consent, except in certain cases where the law requires disclosure of this information. The necessary data to complete the processing of the visitor’s request may also be shared with the relevant internal authorities or departments in the fund, in order to serve it more effectively. To ensure that the visitor helps protect his personal information, we recommend the following:
- Communicate with the Fund immediately when you think that someone has access to your personal information, or any confidential information that you have provided or obtained from the Fund.
- Never disclose any confidential information over the phone or the Internet unless you verify the identity of the person or party receiving the information and that there is a prior agreement specifying the channels of communication.
- Use a secure browser when performing online transactions while closing unused applications, and ensure that your antivirus software is effective and up-to-date.
- To preserve your personal data, the Fund follows a comprehensive and strict security policy, and the servers hosting this site are subject to the highest levels of protection, and personal data is stored, processed and shared using appropriate security technologies.
- In the event of any inquiries or opinions about the privacy and confidentiality policy, you can communicate with the site administration through the communication channels shown on the Contact Us page.
Use of links from/to the Fund’s website
- It is prohibited to create any electronic links related to the site, or display any of them in a framework, or to place their links on any site, except for placing links for services on sites that do not conflict in their objectives and general orientation with the goals, policies and frameworks of electronic services of the National Development Fund.
- The Fund is not, in any way, participating or associated in any way with any marks, logos, commercial or service symbols, or any other means used or appearing on some of the site’s services or any of its contents unless they are approved by its competent departments .
- The Fund reserves all rights to suspend and disable any link in any way from any unauthorized site or that contains inappropriate, obscene, infringing, obscene, pornographic, indecent, unacceptable or inappropriate topics. Legal, names, materials, or information that violate any law or infringe any public or private rights.
- The Fund assumes no responsibility for the contents available on any other website accessed through this site or accessed through the Fund’s services.
- The Fund does not guarantee the functionality of electronic links linked to other websites.
Cookies may be used in the electronic exchange for the purpose of better serving the User. A cookie is an element of data that the electronic service may send to the browser and that may be stored on the user’s device. The cookies that are placed on the user’s device are intended to facilitate browsing the websites only and do not serve any other functions.
Restrictions on use
By using the website or the services of the National Development Fund, you agree to refrain from the following:
- Upload or download files that contain software, materials, data, or other information that you do not own or do not have a license for.
- Upload or download files that contain viruses, corrupted data, or any malicious software, or do anything that might affect the integrity, reliability or continued availability of information on the site.
- Publishing, advertising, distributing, or circulating materials or information containing defamation, violating Islamic laws, teachings, public morals, or illegal information through the Fund’s services.
- Using any method, program, or procedure to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Fund’s website.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable, large or inappropriate load on the infrastructure of the Fund’s website.
- Everything that is considered a violation of the Cybercrime Combating Law or any other related system in the Kingdom.
The laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia alone shall be the laws applicable in all matters relating to the disputes that may arise as a result of the use of this website, and the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia shall have exclusive jurisdiction to consider and decide on such disputes.